- Maximum 35 years old at the beginning of the medical specialty programs (PPDS) (January 1, for the even Semester selection period and July 1, for the odd semester selection period).
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of Bachelor Program in Medicine ≥ 2.75.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of Medical Doctor Program ≥3.00.
- ELPT (English Language Proficiency Test) certificate with a score ≥ 500 from Universitas Airlangga Language Center or TOEFL certificate with a grade ≥ 500 from an acknowledged institution.
- ATLS certificate during neurosurgery education period. Opportunity to take the test in neurosurgery program for maximum 2 times (terms and conditions applied).
For more information Click Here!